Dog puppies compilations
Dog puppies – Although there is health damage to raising pets, there are some positive points for the presence of pets inside or outside the home.
The person who wants to acquire a pet must be aware of the damage caused by the presence of a pet at home to avoid them and get the pros only, and the following are some of these pros:
Raising pets at home is one of the most important factors that reduce the risk of allergic diseases, including asthma, which reduces the risk of asthma by 15%.
Dog puppies – It is recommended for those who suffer from the persistence of stress and stress in raising a pet because it has a positive impact in reducing tension and reduce nerve.
Pet breeding helps reduce cholesterol in the body, which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease.
Pet breeding promotes social relationships, especially raising some animals that force the owner to leave the house.
Pet breeding improves the performance of the immune system and helps control blood sugar in diabetics.
Having a pet at home is important for children with autism, poor concentration and hyperactivity.
Pets are used in the medical field as one of the treatments that treat different diseases and prevent the infection of some diseases.
Dog puppies – One of the positives of pet breeding is its maintenance of cardiovascular health, which reduces the risk of stroke and arteriosclerosis.
Pets are animals that are reared indoors for several reasons, such as shape, colour, guard, amusement, companionship, dogs, cats, mice, rabbits, turtles, birds and fish.
Many people tend to acquire domestic animals, they undoubtedly give a feeling of unmatched companionship, and benefit them emotionally and physically as walking and walking with the dog, but for children, they play an important role in the development of their developmental and mental skills, the responsibility.
Dog puppies – But before you have any pet we need to know some information about the animal and how to raise it and take care of it. Here are some tips for buying pets:
Rules and regulations
Determine who is responsible for feeding the animal, cleaning it, taking it for a walk, playing with it and training it. And to identify places where the animal can not be brought to it, such as a bed.
Provide all necessary supplies for animals
Such as food, utensils and water, the place where the need and materials are needed, the chain and the ring.
Do some housework for petting
– the removal of electrical devices that can reach the animal, the removal of detergents and pesticides, the removal of toxic household plants.
– Separate spaces for new animals away from old animals, until they begin to gradually get used to each other because pets need to get to know each other slowly.
– Connecting electric wires, because cats and dogs like to chew things and these may cause them harm, and can be thrown away, which damage the furniture of the house, as the objects and pulling them out of place.
– Keep the doors closed, this includes the exterior and interior doors of the house, doors and cabinets. So you can not escape or tamper with home possessions.
– the removal of valuable items from the reach of the animal, garbage, pins, rubber bands, sewing tools and medical materials.
Dog puppies – Make sure that everyone in the family knows how to deal with the animal properly
He knew how to carry it and play with it, and you could put your own rules, it would not bother the animal while eating.
When choosing an animal make sure to be healthy
It is preferable to take the animal to the veterinarian to sterilise it and do the necessary for him as a nail trim, and always be careful not to feed the animal excessively, which is reflected in his health and activity.