Dog treats training children
Dog treats Before acquiring a pet, be sure to look for species that are known for their gentle and petty nature, as well as the necessary and necessary training for their social skills.
Keep in mind any type of allergies your children may have that may be affected by your choice of a particular pet. It is always important to discuss with your doctor about the causes of your child’s allergies.
Take your new pet to the veterinarian and make sure he is healthy and safe and give him the necessary vaccinations, and be sure to receive periodic examinations and vaccines, there are certain diseases can be transmitted from animal to human.
Dog treats Monitor the interaction between your pet and your children, make sure your children do not behave harshly or harshly with them and learn the right way to deal with pets.
Make sure that the child does not touch the animal’s pet, and wash it for him after playing with him.
If the animal bites your child and causes the injury to the child’s skin, provided that the animal is not yours, there is no evidence that it is vaccinated, or if the wound appears deep, make sure that your child is treated by a doctor.
Teach your child how to treat or welcome pets to strangers, and not touch any of them unless they have permission to do so.
Dog treats information
1. When your new baby is born, take care of your pet Once you get home, the pet may be jealous of your new baby.
2. Invite your pet to know your baby’s purposes and smell his clothes and toys to get used to it.
3. The presence of a pet in the house – especially if the child is alone – is important, it enjoys the child and makes him social and teaches him friendship and communication with others.
4. Let your child in the park know about the ants and the spider and Isardi have some stories that explain the strength of these animals, despite their small size.
5. Do not leave your child petting neighbours and friends unless their owners agree and be sure to clean them. Teach your child that the animal feels like a human, do not leave him harming any animal and call the compassion and pity on the weak animal inside.
6. Teach your child not to crush small, harmless insects such as ants and butterflies, and to set an example for him to respect the weak spirit.
7. Explain to your child how the animal has times to rest and that we must respect them, the animal may be tired and wants rest or sleep and is not ready to play with him at the time.
8. Teach your child not to play with animals unless you are sure to be willing to respond by extending the pooch open up to the dog and horse. If the animal approaches the tattoo, it understands that your child wants to play with it.
5 tips for the prevention of infectious pet diseases. The most important hygiene
“Scabies, scabies, bronchitis” and other common diseases between humans and animals that can be transmitted between the cat or dog and his companion, which need to know some tips for our treatment and our daily behaviour with them to prevent falling prey to such diseases.
Dog treats – Dr Mustafa Karam, a veterinarian, reviews a range of tips that must be followed by pets who are forced to deal with them.
Tips We avoided infection of certain diseases of our pets
* Emphasise the personal cleanliness and cleanliness of the same place that brings together the parties and cleared from time to time
* Determine the places of output in the house and the removal of waste on the go
* Wash your hands and sterilise them, especially if the animal is ill
* If there are any injuries to our bodies must be completely away from dealing with our animals, because our immunity is weak and we can accept any infection through the wound
* Preservation of vaccinations for animals, especially those related to the prevention of common diseases such as prices, scabies and others.